Need an excuse to drink? We've got you covered.
It's Halloween Eve, which means that you're probably getting festive. It's also National Candy Corn Day. Here are five ways to blend your love of alcohol and sweet orange candies into one delicious, sugary concoction.
Here are the instructions, via mantitlement.com:
1. Put the candy corn and vodka in a jar and let it sit overnight.
2. Strain the candy corns out of the vodka, and pour the vodka into glasses.
3. Use caution to pour half the pineapple juice over a spoon into each glass. Do the same with the cream.
For the vodka:
For the cordials:
Instructions, via foodnetwork.com:
1. Combine the vodka and the candy corn in an airtight container and let sit for at least 3 hours. Strain out the candy corn.
2. Add 4 ounces of vodka, the orange liqueur, and the remainder of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker full of ice, and shake well. Garnish with candy corn.
3. Strain into two martini glasses.
Pour the ingredients together into a shaker with ice and shake well. Pour into a cup with a frosted glass.
Instructions, via tastefullysimple.com:
1. Prepare the drink mix, following the instructions listed on the package. Freeze overnight.
2. Using a blender, combine ice cubes and the drink mix until thick and smooth.
3. Place half the mixture into a small bowl, and put in red and orange food coloring and blend to create an orange mix. Leave the other half without food coloring.
4. Place the mixtures into martini glasses, starting with the drink mix, then with the orange and yellow mix on top. Sprinkle with candy corn (optional).
Want to skip the flourishes and get straight to the part of the night where you're drunk? Here's an easy recipe, and there are only two ingredients.
Ingredients, via sweetcsdesigns.com:
1. Combine the moonshine and the candy corn in a sealed jar and let sit for two days.
2. Pour through coffee filter or strainer.
3. Get thoroughly Hallowasted.
Don't drink and drive!