FabFitFun Just Brought Your Pinterest Board to Life...and to Your Doorstep
If you're anything like me, all your dreams live on a Pinterest board. Home remodeling wants, fashion needs and words to live by - there's no shortage of random things I obsess over. There's a few reasons why I currently don't have everything on my digital board IRL: a) Money, b) Time, c) Laziness. FabFitFun must have heard my cries because they just released the most genius box of all subscription boxes - The Pinterest 100 Box. *Cue GASP!*
What you need to know:
- Every year Pinterest releases the top 100 trends of the year, aka the Pinterest 100, based on most popular searches and pins.
- FabFitFun and Pinterest joined forces to include the top products from the list in an extremely (no exaggeration here) limited edition box.
- The box was first debuted at the Cannes Lions Festival but there are still some up for grabs on the FabFitFun site.
- I snagged one before it sold out which means you get a very special break down of what's inside.
There are some seriously good scores in this box. The box itself costs you $49.99 ($39.99 here, you're welcome) but, like all FabFitFun boxes, the products inside are all full-sized and worth over $200. Here's what you'll find:
- Pier 1 Imports Sage Vase
- tarte lifted sweatproof mascara
- Kopari Coconut Multitasking Kit
- R + Co ACID WASH ACV Cleansing Rinse
- The Jetset Diaries Passport Case + Luggage Tag Duo
- Talking Tables Dipstick Charades
- K POP FOODS Seaweed Snacks
- LORAC PRO Matte Lip Color in Rose or Nude
- B-Low the Belt Studded Clutch or Summer & Rose Ombré scarf
I literally used, and ate, everything in my box this weekend (minus the passport case and luggage tag which I am saving for my trip to Vegas). I chose to have the Summer & Rose Ombre scarf in my box and wore it to a "Girls Night In" with some of my besties. I brought the Talking Tables Dipstick Charades with me and that, paired with some rosé, was the star of the night. Also, the tarte mascara is now my favorite mascara ever and the LORAC lipstick in Rose is the staple that my makeup bag was missing. After digging around on the FabFitFun site I saw that their previous seasonal boxes are just as good as the Pinterest 100 Box, so while I continue to pin amazing goodies to my board, FabFitFun will deliver the best of it straight to my door every season and I can't wait.
This Limited Edition Box is Now Sold Out!