Which Eye Cream Should You Really Be Spending Your $$ On?
Everyone's skin has taken a real beating over the last year. And nowhere more so than the delicate skin around the eyes. Now that we're venturing out into the world again, we all want to look (and feel) our best!
With so many eye creams out there, it can be a real challenge identifying the one most suited to putting our best face forward. The eyes, after all, are the window to the soul.
Our editors looked into it and discovered that the most popular eye creams are Clarins Total Eye Lift, Drunk Elephant, and a newcomer that recently shot into the skincare stratosphere - FIOR's Awaken Eye Cream.
Our editors tried all three products to see which one is the most effective. Here's what we found:
● All eye creams encourage daily usage - morning and night
● All products target fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and persistent puffiness
● All eye creams claim to work for sensitive, normal, oily, combination, or dry skin types
● FIOR's revolutionary CBX formulation features a meticulous selection of hemp derivatives for a refined, full-face experience
● Both Clarins' and FIOR's formulas contain caffeine - Drunk Elephant does not
● Clean? - Drunk Elephant is vegan, free of essential oils and silicones | Clarins' ingredients are "94% natural" | FIOR is plant-powered, vegan-friendly, and without any parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, or coal tar
● Fragrance? - Clarins uses fragrance | Drunk Elephant has no fragrance | FIOR's Awaken Eye Cream contains zero fragrance or added perfumes
● Cost? - Drunk Elephant's C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream charges $64 for 0.5 oz | Clarins Total Eye Lift asks $89 for 0.5 oz | FIOR's Awaken Eye Cream is the best deal at $89 for 0.81 oz
FIOR Awaken Eye Cream Overview
This eye cream's caffeine-packed formula visibly diminishes under-eye shadows and puffiness. Another editor is crazy for the cool-tip applicator. But the true knock-outs for us all are the use of CBX, the gel-cream texture, and that FIOR packs in twice the amount of formula as standard eye creams.
FIOR delivers moisture and antioxidants to the delicate under eye area and will radically transform your appearance with use overtime. All this in stylish, take-it-with-you-everywhere packaging.
Clarins Total Eye Lift Overview
Clarins offers an all-in-one, anti-aging eye cream that targets dark circles and wrinkles while promising a visible eye lift in record time.
Clarins is the most expensive of the 3 products with merely average results. Also, can we just say... This is so old school - it contains fragrance, and Clarins isn't very transparent about their "94% natural" ingredients.
Drunk Elephant Vitamin C Eye Cream Overview
Only available at Sephora, the best thing about this playfully named cream is that Drunk Elephant is a supporter of the International Elephant Foundation.
Drunk Elephant's C-Tango™ is a potent combination of antioxidants, replenishing ceramides, plant oils, and soothing actives.
We wanted to adore this eye cream as much as we adore its name, but we could not. Drunk Elephant is the least expensive of the three eye creams, but it's also the least effective. By our exacting standards, it just plain under-delivers.
The true standout is FIOR's Awaken Eye Cream. It works the best – the proof is in the mirror! – and it does so naturally. Fun fact: FIOR's entire line is manufactured in solar and wind powered facilities. How's that for Planet-Friendly?
Used along with FIOR's Clarifying Cleanser and Radiance Serum, the Awaken Eye Cream tops our recommended list.
It's affordable, too. FIOR gives you over 60% more product than Drunk Elephant or Clarins. Pay less and get so much more with FIOR!
Exclusive Offer: Use Code POPDUST25 To Receive 25% Off Your Order