Which Eye Cream Should You Really Be Spending Your $$ On?
Everyone's skin has taken a real beating over the last year. And nowhere more so than the fragile skin around the eyes. Visible signs of natural aging - often caused by hormonal shifts or changes in skin metabolism - can be most evident in this delicate area.
Now that we're venturing out into the world again, we all want to look - and feel - our best! With so many eye creams out there, it can be a real challenge identifying the one most suited to putting our best face forward. After all, the eyes are the window to the soul.
Our editors looked into it and discovered that the most popular eye creams are Biossance - Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream, SkinCeuticals' A.G.E. Eye Complex For Dark Circles, La Mer's The Eye Concentrate, and a newcomer that recently shot into the skincare stratosphere - FIOR's Awaken Eye Cream.
Our editors tried all four products to see which one is the kindest to our skin and the planet, as well as the most effective. Here's what we found:
● All products target fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and persistent puffiness
● All eye creams encourage daily usage - morning and night
● FIOR's revolutionary CBX formulation features a meticulous selection of hemp derivatives for a refined, full-face experience - No other brand has this!
- Biossance is vegan, non-toxic, is cruelty- & paraben-free, and has no polyethylene glycols (PEG)
- SkinCeuticals is only "alcohol and dye-free"
- La Mer is formulated without parabens, phthalates, sulfates
- FIOR is plant-powered, vegan-friendly, and without any parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, or coal tar
● Skin Type?
- SkinCeuticals, La Mer & Biossance work for dry & normal skin
- FIOR compliments sensitive, normal, oily, combination, or dry skin types
- Biossance is "synthetic fragrance-free"
- SkinCeuticals uses fragrance
- La Mer contains "Fragrance (Parfum)"
- FIOR's Awaken Eye Cream contains zero fragrance or added perfumes
- The Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream charges $54 for 0.5 oz
- SkinCeuticals' A.G.E. Eye Complex asks $100 for 0.5 oz
- La Mer's The Eye Concentrate is the most pricey at $235 for 0.5 oz
- FIOR's Awaken Eye Cream is clearly the best deal at $89 for 0.81 oz
FIOR Awaken Eye Cream Overview
This eye cream's caffeine-packed formula visibly diminishes under-eye shadows and puffiness. Another editor is crazy for the cool-tip applicator. But the true knock-outs for us all are the use of CBX, the gel-cream texture, and that FIOR packs in twice the amount of formula as standard eye creams.
FIOR delivers moisture and antioxidants to the delicate under-eye area and will radically transform your appearance with use over time. All this in stylish, take-it-with-you-everywhere packaging.
Biossance - SQUALANE + MARINE ALGAE EYE CREAM
Marine algae and paracress extract are combined for a look that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This marine algae eye cream visibly lifts and firms your skin from the first application. Squalane delivers long-lasting hydration and a clear, clean base for makeup.
La Mer The Eye Concentrate Overview
La Mer's Concentrated Miracle Broth™ promises to reduce the look of dark circles and lines in 21 days. Their antioxidant powerhouse Lime Tea Concentrate helps prevent future damage. The end result is smoother, healthier-looking under-eye skin. As the most expensive product in this bunch, we were disappointed they don't feature more clean ingredients.
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex For Dark Circles
A.G.E. targets crow's feet, dark circles under the eyes, and puffiness. It melds proxylane, blueberry extract, and a complex of flavonoids and synergistic peptides to improve the radiance of tired eyes.
However, SkinCeuticals doesn't let the consumer know if their products are vegan or paraben free. Plus, we had to look in the ingredients to discover that this actually includes fragrance . . . A noticeable lack of transparency.
The true standout is FIOR's Awaken Eye Cream. It works the best - the proof is in the mirror! - and it does so naturally. Fun fact: FIOR's entire line is manufactured in solar and wind powered facilities. How's that for planet-friendly?
Used with FIOR's Clarifying Cleanser and Radiance Serum, Awaken Eye Cream tops our recommended list. It's a three-step process for perfect skin.
FIOR gives you over 60% more product than Biossance, SkinCeuticals, or La Mer. FIOR is by far the most affordable, easily outstripping its competitors in cost, effectiveness, sustainability, and innovation. Pay less and get so much more with FIOR.
Exclusive Offer: Use Code POPDUST25 To Receive 25% Off Your Order