Our Honest Review Of Seed’s DS-01® Daily Synbiotic
Dealing with gut issues is universally undesirable, especially as our bodies undergo changes with age.
Recently, our editors observed a debate among influencers on Instagram comparing the best greens powder for gut health to Seed. While powder probiotics are widely known, Seed, as a microbiome science company, has elevated probiotics to champion comprehensive whole-body health.
Intrigued by the discussion, we decided to delve deeply into the realm of gut health to identify which option would best benefit both us and our readers.
Here’s what happened when we compared Seed’s DS-01® Daily Synbiotic with regular green powder supplements that have probiotic benefits:
- Seed and powdered probiotics are designed to support gut health, overall health and well-being by providing beneficial bacteria
- Seed comes in capsule form, making it easy to swallow in one go | Green powdered supplements need to be mixed with water and often have an unpleasant taste
- Seed offers a clinically and scientifically-studied product, featuring a unique capsule-in-capsule system | Powdered probiotics are often limited in selection and seldom undergo clinical trials
- Seed’s DS-01® Daily Synbiotic is formulated with strains that work to promote regularity, provide relief from occasional bloating, and keep occasional digestive discomfort at bay. In addition they promote skin health, heart health, dermatological health, Cardiovascular health and support healthy gut immune function | Most green powdered probiotics focus on only one-problem area
Our editors love that the DS-01® goes through rigorous testing. Their board of scientists, doctors, and researchers ensures that Seed’s formulations are backed by years of scientific research.
In fact, DS-01® Daily Synbiotic undergoes third-party testing for over 500 total contaminants, including allergens and pesticides. They test throughout the production cycle with lot-to-lot testing. This means each lot is tested for purity, potency, and composition to ensure the benefits are delivered throughout shelf life.
DS-01® contains a proprietary capsule-in-capsule technology called the ViaCap®. The inner capsule houses the probiotics nested inside an outer capsule that contains the prebiotic powder. Because of this, they definitely reach your gut.
This 2-in-1 is tested for 14 classes of allergens, including soy, gluten, dairy, corn. It's vegan and contains no binders or preservatives. Formulated with 24 research-backed probiotic strains, Seed works to promote:
- Digestive health, including bloat and regularity support
- Gut barrier integrity and a healthy gut lining
- Heart health, such as maintaining blood cholesterol levels already in the normal range
- Micronutrient synthesis, and more
While most probiotic supplements are susceptible to losing their effectiveness, Seed specifically tests DS-01® throughout its shelf life and guarantees full probiotic potency — at room temperature! — up until the expiration date.
Green Powder Supplements
Typically, supplement companies market a variety of health products — including multivitamins, protein powders, and diverse wellness items. Out of these offerings, green powder supplements that claim to have probiotic benefits stand out.
While there are numerous options available at your local drugstore, some of which might be more budget-friendly than Seed. However, none can stack up to DS-01®’s delivery and results.
Using even the best green powder supplements have potential drawbacks:
- Limited Diversity — Generic powder probiotics may have a limited number of bacterial strains compared to premium options, like Seed, which could end up minimizing the health benefits.
- Lower Potency — Green powder supplements aren’t necessarily just probiotics; they could also include other vitamins and minerals.Thus reducing the potency of the probiotic when comparing serving sizes.
- Lack of Specialized Delivery Systems — Premium probiotics utilize specialized delivery systems that protect probiotic bacteria from stomach acid. But Green powder supplements may lack such delivery systems, leading to a potential reduction in efficacy
With so many misconceptions and supposed “green powder benefits'', we’re more than grateful for Seed’s DS-01® Daily Synbiotic and its science-backed, targeted results. It goes above and beyond anything else we’ve seen on the market, including popular green powder alternatives.
Their dedication to education, the environment and improving people’s overall health is second-to-none. The DS-01®’s formula is packed with extraordinary benefits that work to support all areas of gut health.
Looking to support your gut and start your better health journey? Ditch ineffective powder probiotics and check out Seed today!