How I Grow My Hair & Build My Immune System At The Same Time
I've wanted long, full hair for as long as I can remember. And when I started working from home, I really wished it was longer so I could do different braids and sexy messy buns every day.
I was complaining to my best friend, and she told me her friend had started taking vitamin gummies that grow your hair. They're from Vegamour, a company that uses vegan ingredients to create hair growth products that support your overall health.
This seemed perfect! I checked them out and definitely fell in love with the packaging first - my friend didn't tell me that they're heart-shaped!
I still needed to see if they were worth it.
Here's what's inside:
- (Biotin) B7 - stimulates keratin production
- (Folic Acid) B9 - supports new cell production
- B12 - aids white blood cell production for proper immune system functioning
- B5 - helps the body make new red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body, contributing to brain, nervous system, and immune system health
- D/D3 - helps strengthen our defenses to guard against illnesses like colds and flus
- B6 - vital to supporting biochemical reactions in the immune system
- Zinc - helps repair and maintain scalp health and affects multiple aspects of immune system
- Vitamin A - crucial micronutrient for maintaining vision, promoting growth and development, and protecting epithelium and mucus integrity in the body. It's known as an "anti-inflammation vitamin" because of its critical role in enhancing immune function.
- Vitamin C - helps your body to produce important antibodies for a healthy immune system response.
- Inositol - helps with storing and metabolizing amino acids, producing hair and nails, and assisting with immune system function
- Iodine - contributes to proper thyroid health for proper function of the metabolism
They're vegan and have no artificial flavors or harmful ingredients.
Taking an everyday vitamin (that would also give me #mermaidhair) would be easy to remember for once if they were this cute and strawberry-flavored.
I decided to order a bottle. In the meantime, my friend connected me with her friend who told me she noticed her hair was shinier and less brittle after a month, and that if I liked the gummies, I should switch to the subscription option to save a little money.
When they arrived, I took 2 and loved the yummy flavor.
Now that it's been a few weeks, my hair is definitely longer, but also maybe shinier and thicker! I also feel great, and can't wait to see how it'll look after 30 days.
When I get a trim, my hairdresser is going to be so impressed.
If you're looking to grow your hair in a healthy, holistic way, support your whole body's health and your immune health with Vegamour's biotin gummies.
UPDATE: Our friends at Vegamour are offering our readers a very special offer! Follow this link and enter Beauty20 at checkout to receive 20% OFF!